Sunday, November 16, 2008

Editing room...Recording session...

Today I watched as Nyk Fry edited our music video...let me just say WOW! He is REALLY good!! I am so excited for everybody to see this video. It is going to be SO cool!

So, today has been a very exciting day. I got to see amazing footage from the shoot, we made plans for the release of our song Colliding with its music video next week, and we even went to the recording studio.

So, next week we plan to release the song and music video at 10:00 AM Thursday (-7 GMT). Look forward to that! We plan to make the song and music video available on iTunes. You will also be able to see the music video here on our web-site as well as on YouTube. Watch for it!

We will be attending the Twilight Premiere Party at The District in South Jordan. If you want to buy a copy of the music video that day you can! We are excited to see all the Twilight fans out there!!

So I mentioned we went to the recording studio, well we layed down new bass and drum tracks. Check it out--our bass player was Jonni Lightfoot from the band, Air Supply! Wow! He was A-mazing!! He totally jammed out in the booth and was just creating killer sounds! You will have to hear it. The song has improved immensely since we first recorded it in April. It was a great session at the studio and we all had a blast!

Can't wait to deliver this amazing song to all of you out there! :)

3 comments:

lisa louise said...

hooray!! thanks for sending me the link to the blog and website. i'm way excited for you! great job.
~lisa

Anonymous said...

Hey Emily, this is Molly's sister-in-law Peggy. We've met a couple times. Anyway, the song is great, and from the clips I've seen of the video, it looks like its going to be so amazing. I cant wait to see the whole thing!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and Jonni Lightfoot is an amazing bassist. I saw Air Supply in concert a while back, and I left with such a huge school girl crush on him!