Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cool photos from the shoot...and FREE DVDs for spreading the word!! :)

Last week was like a whirlwind! Did I already say that? :) It was a ton of fun and we met a lot of great people out at the Twilight Premier parties!

We've had a ton of success, interviews on radio and television and 4800 hits on YouTube! Wow! It's only been 6 days! That's great! Keep spreading the word people! We want to get a million hits on YouTube! If everybody told everybody they knew--it could happen!

Here's a great plan! If you email 25 people about our music video, (and copy me: emily@petaltheband.com), I'll send you a free DVD of our music video. So for every 25 people you email, I'll send you a free DVD! How cool is that??? Let's get those emails going! Woot woot!

Here are some awesome shots from our Production Still Photographer, Erika Haight!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Good for you Emily! I saw the video on Molly's blog. It looks like you are doing great things, I am so proud of you.