Tuesday, November 11, 2008

DAY 1 on the set!!

Today we began shooting and it was such a blast! It was really a big whirlwind! Special moments from today's shoot:

  • yummy food (thanks Brittany!)...my tummy was growling BIG time during some of those shots! Ha! Peter heard it! He can attest to that! Thankfully we are shooting a music video--so all the sound will be dubbed in after! Phew!
  • Erin Wilson (official site, blog) willingly and graciously took on all sorts of roles! Personal Assistant, Art Director, Stylist, Script Supervisor, Choreographer, AND comic relief! Love you Erin! You are big time now, you Broadway choreographer! (Hey, actually, you really are big time! I’m not kidding!)
  • Nyk Fry created magic by filming unique shots between the ironwork and also the beautiful overhead shot on the round floor design! Magnifique!
  • Love Interest [aka Peter] looked SO PERFECT!!! I can’t wait for everyone to see him as this Love Interest! Kristopherson! Way to go on Peter’s hair! And Paula on his makeup! Yes...he looked great! I believe that Twilight fans will LOVE Peter!! He's going to need a fan site!
  • Shad, Xavier, Steve – worked the fog, dry ice, and lights! Thanks for bringing your lights Steve! You are TOO cool!
  • Kristin Yee saved Erin from being my personal assistant! Kristin you are the best!
  • Elisa for bringing the dress TO the set and working non-stop! You go girl!! You were rockin’ down there with your sewing machine! Can’t wait to see the final product on Wednesday!
  • Erica, Bill, Cindy for took tons of production stills! You are all really sweet and I would LOVE for you to send me some photos so I can post them on our blog! The sooner you send them the sooner I’ll post! Thanks for being there!
  • Fun times being interviewed by Jarond Suman for our behind the scenes footage! Can’t wait to see that!
  • Jen Stagg doing the KUTV story and what a great story it is! Check it out online!! Front page and top story: http://www.kutv.com/default.aspx?articleID=67908
  • Rachel Denbeste drove around and picked up some great dresses for the shoot! I love you Rachel-roni!
  • D.I.!!! Thank you for the AWESOMEST gown! $50 baby! I found that at 2:45 this afternoon--just hours before the shoot! Thank goodness! And it is the most gorgeous princess gown I've seen! Wooo! Yes!!
  • Shala, Matt, Greg and Phyllis were extremely accomodating in their home! Thank you friends!
  • Boyfriend for support and green button for fog! :)
  • And lastly, I'm now officially a foot actress. Ask my feet--they are really good!

More coming soon everyone! I want to post some photos and footage. So crew--please send me what you've got!!

1 comment:

Dawn Orgill said...

Wow! You are doing an awesome job and I can't wait to see the final product. I wish there was some talent I could have offered so I could be a part of your fame!!!!! This is going to be BIG TIME! I have only heard the song once, but would love a copy, it is absolutely beautiful and truly moving. Congratulations on all the publicity you are getting. I am so happy for you all!